If only all things in life were as simple and delicious, I present to you Easy Lemon Cookies
The Good: Cheap, delicious and did I mention easy? This is a great recipe if you have children that want to help in the kitchen.
The Bad: If you like just a subtle hint of lemon, this is not the recipe for you.
The Ugly: I once saw a 6'7 guy fight with a 5'5 girl over the last cookie. She won...
Suggestions before starting:
Whenever baking cookies and using the same cookie sheet, remember the batches after the first will not take as long b/c the pan will already be warm.
When I made the cookies I was worried about putting too much powdered sugar on them and ended up not getting the design that the original website has.
Easy Lemon Cookies From All Recipes
Recipe Total Time: 45 min – 1 hr
Recipe Yields 3 dozen
Preheat oven: 375
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Pour cake mix into a large bowl. Stir in eggs, oil, and lemon extract until well blended. Drop teaspoonfuls of dough into a bowl of confectioners' sugar. Roll them around until they're lightly covered. Once sugared, put them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 6 to 9 minutes in the preheated oven. The bottoms will be light brown, and the insides chewy.