Tasty and simple to make, nachos you will love to make!
The Good: These are absolutely delicious and easy to make. Great for parties and for children who like to help in the kitchen!
The Bad: Its really hard to stop eating these so we always make massive amounts.
The Ugly: These are terrible for dieters.
Suggestions before starting:
Please do not get frazzled because I do not give amounts to anything with this recipe. This is another recipe where you do it how you like.
Any tortilla chips work but we like to use scoops because they are so much easier to eat.
I do not typically like olives but I do like green olives on these.
Chili powder is best fresh. Make sure you get the spice not the mix.
Do not be afraid to add plenty of spice. It is hard to overdo it.
Recipe Total Time: 20-30 minutes
Recipe Yields 4-6 Servings
Preheat Oven to 350
- Ground Chuck (1 lb)
- Cumin (aka Cumino)
- Chili Powder
- Garlic Salt
- Scoops Tortilla Chips
- Cheese (Cheddar or Mexican Blend)
- Green Olives (optional)
- Jalapenos (optional)
- In a skillet brown desired amount of hamburger meat at medium heat. Add in all spices.
- On a pizza pan or flat cookie sheet, spread out desired amount of tortilla chips in one layer.
- Drizzle cooked hamburger, salsa, onions, olives and jalapenos in scoops and cover with cheese.
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 until desired amount of nachos are prepared.
- Heat in preheated oven (350) for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.