Creamy, delicious, simple and craved by many,
this peanut butter pie is sure to be the talk of any event!
The Good: This recipe is so easy and always a big hit!
The Bad: Everyone that has tried or seen pictures of this pie has begged for me to make them one.
The Ugly: This recipe is not good for people with peanut allergies.
Suggestions before starting:
I am not a chocolate person so I prefer to not use chocolate syrup on top. In the picture above I melted sugar in a pan to make a crunchy caramel topping. Although it tasted great it did not look as great a couple days later.
Another option that is not as chocolaty, Dave and I sprinkled cocoa powder on top and it looked fantastic and did not have a strong chocolate flavor!
Peanut Butter Pie
Recipe Total Time: Approx 30 min
Recipe Yield 6-8 Servings
- 1-8 oz pk cream cheese
- 2 c confectioners sugar
- 2/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping for filling,
remainder of container for topping
- 1-9 in graham cracker crust
- Squeeze bottle hot fudge syrup
- Whip cream cheese until soft and fluffy, beat in sugar and peanut butter.
- Fold in whipped topping, pour into shell, use remaining container of whipped topping to spread a light coating onto pie, drizzle hot fudge syrup, chill until firm.